School and Church Experience
- Principal - St Mary's, Goondiwindi
Principal - St Joseph's, Tara
Assistant Principal RE and Marketing Manager + Teaching, Aquinas College, Southport
- Teaching and Middle Management - St Bernard’s School, Seton College and Corpus Christi / Mary MacKillop College, Brisbane; Marymount College, Gold Coast
- Education Officer: Evangelisation and Spiritual Formation for Brisbane Catholic Education, Brisbane
- Deanery Pastoral Council Chair - South Coast
- Parish Pastoral Council Chair - St Mary's Parish Pastoral Council, Coomera
- Parish Pastoral Council Secretary - Surfers Paradise Parish Pastoral Council, Surfers Paradise
- Chair - St Kevin's School, Parents and Friends Association, Benowa x2
Master of Education - Australian Catholic University, Sydney
Bachelor of Education - ACU, Brisbane
Graduate Diploma Religious Education - McAuley College
Diploma Teaching - McAuley College
Diploma Religious Education - Institute of Faith Education
- School Marketing Manual for the Digital Age (3rd ed), 2011, paperback and Kindle e-book from Amazon.com
- Church Marketing Manual for the Digital Age (2nd ed), 2011, paperback and Kindle e-book from Amazon.com
- School & Church Marketing Blog Posts: My First 100+, 2010, e-book
- Church Parish Marketing e-Handbook: Easy to Use Guide to Market Your Church Parish Deanery, 2009
- School Marketing e-Handbook: Easy to Use Guide to Market Your
School (2nd ed), 2009
- School Marketing Handbook: Easy to Use Guide to Market Your School, 2008, e-book.
Website Author and Publisher
School Church Marketing - http://schoolchurchmarketing.com
New website for God.world book at www.1God.world
Two previous sites were combined into this new one (SMA: School Marketing and CPM: Church Parish Marketing)
Numerous blogs including at Wordpress, Blogger and Linkedin, etc.
Ezine Articles: Platinum Level Expert Author at http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Bryan_W_Foster
Catholic School Teaching and Management Experience
Bryan Foster has taught for over 35 years in Catholic schools from Years 1 to 12.
He has held various senior and middle management positions in city and country, primary and secondary schools for almost 30 years and had been marketing Catholic schools for almost 20 years.
Bryan currently teaches Religious Education in a Catholic secondary school on the Gold Coast, Australia.
Marketing Author's Family
Bryan Foster lives on the Gold Coast with his family and has been an active member of the Surfers Paradise, Coomera / Oxenford and Southport parishes.
His wife, eldest daughter and son all teach in Catholic primary / elementary schools, while his younger daughter attends university.
Bryan Foster, Author / Director / Teacher
Great Developments Publishers
Aldrin Avenue, Benowa
Queensland, Australia 4217
Pagemap: school marketing, school marketing the Catholic school, School Marketing Manager , School Marketing Online Shop , Bryan Foster , School Marketing e-Handbook: Easy to Use Guide to Market Your School MyAustralia Photos series, Karen Foster, Northern Territory photobooks, Bryan and Karen's Bookstore,
View more testimonials