New Photobook Series
Bryan and Karen Foster have just released their first 10 photobooks in the 'My Australia Photos' series. These highlight the spectacular features of the Northern Territory - Australia's wilderness begins here.
Links to view the total content of each book are found at Bryan and Karen Foster's Bookstore.
This new My Australia Photos series continues a journey that began at Uluru, the heart of this extraordinary continent, the driest on Earth. The photobook series shows the raw, natural beauty of Australia, as seen through these spectacular, unaltered photographic images.
Youtube videos were created to support a number of these photographic experiences and appear on Bryan's Channel Playlist: Northern Territory Australia
- School Marketing Manual for the Digital Age (3rd ed), 2011, paperback and Kindle e-book from Amazon.com
- Church Marketing Manual for the Digital Age (2nd ed), 2011, paperback and Kindle e-book from Amazon.com
- School & Church Marketing Blog Posts: My First 100+, 2010, e-book
- Church Parish Marketing e-Handbook: Easy to Use Guide to Market Your Church Parish Deanery, 2009
- School Marketing e-Handbook: Easy to Use Guide to Market Your
School (2nd ed), 2009
- School Marketing Handbook: Easy to Use Guide to Market Your
School, 2008, e-book.
School and Church Experience
- Principal - St Mary's,
Principal - St Joseph's, Tara
Assistant Principal RE and Marketing Manager + Teaching, Aquinas College, Southport
- Teaching and Middle Management - St Bernard’s School, Seton College and Corpus Christi / Mary MacKillop College, Brisbane; Marymount College, Gold Coast
- Education Officer: Evangelisation and Spiritual Formation for Brisbane Catholic Education
- Deanery Pastoral Council Chair - South Coast
- Parish Pastoral Council Chair - St Mary's Parish Pastoral Council, Coomera
- Parish Pastoral Council Secretary - Surfers Paradise Parish Pastoral Council, Surfers Paradise
- Chair - St Kevin's School, Parents and Friends Association, Benowa x2
Website Author and Publisher
School Church Marketing - http://schoolchurchmarketing.com
Two previous sites were combined into this new one (SMA: School Marketing and CPM: Church Parish Marketing)
Numerous blogs including at Wordpress, Blogger and Linkedin, etc.
Ezine Articles: Platinum Level Expert Author at http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Bryan_W_Foster
Master of Education - Australian Catholic University, Sydney
Bachelor of Education - ACU, Brisbane, etc.
Catholic School Teaching and Management Experience
Bryan Foster has taught for over 30 years in Catholic schools from Years 1 to 12.
He has held various senior and middle management positions in city and country, primary and secondary schools for almost 30 years and has been marketing Catholic schools for almost 20 years.
Marketing Author's Family
Bryan Foster lives on the Gold Coast with his family and for the recent past 12 years was an active member of the St Mary's Catholic Community at Coomera, the fastest growing parish and region in Australia. He has recently moved to the Southport Parish.
His wife, eldest daughter and son all teach in Catholic primary schools, while his younger daughter graduated from a Catholic secondary school and is attending university.
Bryan Foster, Author / Director / Teacher
Great Developments Publishers
Aldrin Avenue, Benowa
Queensland, Australia 4217
Pagemap: school marketing, school marketing the Catholic school, School Marketing Manager , School Marketing Online Shop , Bryan Foster , School Marketing e-Handbook: Easy to Use Guide to Market Your School MyAustralia Photos series, Karen Foster, Northern Territory photobooks, Bryan and Karen's Bookstore,
View more testimonials